We will watch tonight Ely Buendia’s solo live at Music Museum

Ely Buendia live! 2013 the repeat
It will be my 2nd time to see him perform as solo and live, the 1st time was that I covered the Amazing Race Asia event in Legazpi City, we were with Ely and his band Dope Militia, the main event will be tonight in Music Museum, you can buy tickets at Ticketnet and SM Tickets.

Ticket Prices:
VIP - Php 2,120(Reserved Seats)
PATRON - Php 1,590(Reserved Seats)
ORCHESTRA - Php 1,060(Reserved Seats)
BALCONY - Php 800(Free Seating)

Ely Buendia will perform his greatest hits and that will be songs from Eheads, Pupil and maybe some new songs. I’m not yet sure what will be the set of songs but the most interesting part here is that his performance will be backed up by 15 piece orchestra. I’m sure this will be an epic performance. This is already a repeat performance and when I heard of the sched already up, I told my sis to get tickets for us.

Ely Buendia live! 2013 the repeat
She bought our tickets last December and that’s one month away for the live performance event of Ely Buendia. See you tonight at Music Museum!