It starts here: The Baguio-Benguet Appreciation Tour and Panagbenga 2013

549360_414885338602603_291776594_n
My blog post will start here, and it's a days delayed blog post about my trip and tour in Baguio City and my 1st attendance to watch the Panagbenga Festival and parade. I like to thank Vincent Tabor of www.lakbaybaguio.com and also member of Cordillera Bloggers for organizing this tour and trip for us, its nice to meet also our friends and members of the Cebu Bloggers Society for joining with us, awesome to jam once again to Manila's finest bloggers Anton, Enzo and Raffy for this trip.



Our sponsors and brands that supported our trip are Azalea Residences Baguio and Sun Cellular, thanks for the help and support, and also shout out to SM City Baguio and Hanes for our event shirt goodies.

for my travel post about Baguio City and Panagbenga Festival, just click the tags: baguio city and pangbenga festival to follow all my blog post collection. I'll try to update this in full blast.


Thank you and have a digital journey reading my blog

- azrael