I visited this furniture store in The Residences in Greenbelt and It’s a rare event for me to visit a furniture store in my life but visiting the store will always remind me to dream to own them and also appreciate the beauty of its art. The Gus Modern PH is a foreign furniture design studio located in Canada and now they import their products here in the Philippines. They have now 2 branches in Manila, one in Greenbelt and the other is in Greenhills.
The most exciting part here is that Gus Modern PH design are so eye candy and beautiful, they match the current trend and style of today. It’s a big art in form and also expensive.
For example, look at the orange rocking chair that I’m sitting on, that’s a - GT Rocker , priced at Php 65,000,the explanation - its a perfect modern rocking chair, featuring a black powder coated frame with architecturally-style cushions inspired by airport lounge seating and 70's car interiors. -- oh my.
The good part here is that, yes… they are expensive, beautiful and it also an eco friendly design.
I’m blogging this up because we now have a chance to own a nice furniture set with big discounts, the 25% off is already a big discount, and it’s a round of thousand of pesos that will be deducted from the original price. The only thing that can allow you to have the discount is to join their ongoing promo (it will end of April 15, 2013)
All you have to do is trade in your OLD furniture here in Gus Modern PH and get the 25% discount to any furniture.
Also, the traded OLD funiture will be hand over and donated to Habitat for Humanity. Our people will benefit from it and enjoy your pre-loved furniture, don’t worry, someone will take care if for you.
I posted the details of the mechanics below.
Here’s my photo of Gus before I enter the store.
Nice wooden sign, some of the wares here are from recycled materials
Upcycle Ottoman (Php 30,900)
Here's a sample of recycled sack of rice, they used the old sack and wrapped it in a nice cube chair.
I super dream to own this sofa set… it’s a perfect sofa for me
GT Rocker chair (Php 65,000)
The wall of chalk board. Every season, this chalk board changes, they invite artist and designer to draw their own design on how to have a sustainable and eco friendly home.
George Daybed (Php 99,000)
Picture Rail (php 11,900)
An aluminum design that holds a framed paint art or photo on a wall
Kipling Glider with Ottoman (Php 79,000)
Its one of the popular design here in Gus Modern PH, its like a rocking chair but instead of to rock, the chair slides like a swing.
They also have a fabric sample for you to choose.
TRADE IN promo mechanics
1. Promo Period is from January 16, 2013 to April 15, 2013.
2. To avail of the promo, clients must make their trade-in and purchase during the promo period.
3. Clients may trade-in their old furniture at Gus* Studio Manila and get an instant 25% discount on any Gus* furniture purchase listed as eligible Trade-up item under the promo.
4. All Trade-in Items will be forwarded and donated to Habitat for Humanity Philippines.
5. Clients participating in the Trade-In, Trade-Up campaign shall be issued a Certificate of Appreciation for their donation to Habitat for Humanity Philippines.
6. The following item categories may be traded-in for the promo: Sofas, Dining Tables, Dining Chairs, Lounge Chairs, Arm Chairs, Coffee/Center Tables, Side Tables, Beds and Storage Cabinets.
Terms and Conditions
1. Clients can Trade-in their used furniture and Trade-up for a new Gus* item at 25% discount on any promo-eligible Gus* furniture purchase made during the promo period.
2. Eligible items for purchase under the promo with 25% discount include: Sofas, DiningTables, Dining Chairs, Lounge Chairs, Arm Chairs, Coffee/Center Tables, Side Tables, Bedsand Storage Cabinets.
3. Items not qualified for purchase under the promo are accessories such as: timber tables,acrylic-I beam, cubes, lightings, pillows, ottomans, magazine rack and other items not inTerms and Condition No. 2.
4. The Trade-in discount should be applied to purchases made during the promo period. Purchases made before and after the promo period shall not be entitled to the promo.
5. Items for indent orders made during the promo period are included in the promo.
6. A maximum of one (1) Trade-in Item is allowed for every item purchased, regardless of the type of furniture for as long as it is in the list of eligible items.
7. At the end of the promo period, Gus* will forward the donated items to Habitat for Humanity Philippines.
8. The used furniture to be traded-in must still be usable and intact. Gus* has the right to reject trade-in items not in usable condition.
9. This promo shall not be used in conjunction with other promos or special discounts.
10. Trade-in items and purchased Trade-up items shall be picked-up and delivered by Gus* from one site free of charge within Metro Manila. Should the pick-up site be different from the delivery site, a minimal fee of P500.00 shall be charged. All pick-up and delivery outside of Metro Manila shall be charge with an appropriate fee. Clients have the option to bring the trade-in furniture to Gus* Metro Manila warehouse at #12 Tagdalit St., Manresa,Quezon City.
11. This promo is only available at Gus* Studio Manila at G/F The Residences at Greenbelt,Ayala Center, Makati and Gus*@Design Pod, 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan.
12. For inquiries, please call (02)621-8171, (02)940-9580 or (02)416-0948 or email:email@example.com.
Note: We are also accepting any form of direct donations for Habitat for Humanity.
Gus Modern PH
Gus* Studio Manila at G/F The Residences at Greenbelt,Ayala Center, Makati
Gus*@Design Pod, 59 Connecticut St., Greenhills, San Juan.
For inquiries, please call (02)621-8171, (02)940-9580 or (02)416-0948 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
visit their Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/GusModernPH