Monday travel mania and tv shoot

Its a start of a busy week for me, hours ago I traveled from manila to palawan via skyjet airline, its a 30min flight and its the fastest travel by air. I cant believed that we used a jet plane like an ordinary bus hahhahah. 

Tomorrow il have another tv taping for a tv show, the producer of the show contacted me earlier and they are interested to have me back in one of their new episode. My tummy and teeth will be star here heheh

Im so tired and time for a day off after attending a tech event in ortigas, the activity is very inspiring il share that later in a diff blog post

Right now, im on a bus on the wah home, im excited to be with my son and play wrestle tonight with him. 

Summer is here... Its so hot and i surrendered easily and left me asleep in an air cool car. 

Tnx to Ron and Raffy for the travel company, see you guys in Virac next month. 



Sent from my iPhone