Sumo Sam Legacy-SM MOA -- thank you for saving me!

P3240357
At the middle of the night...suddenly, my wife txted me and she's craving for a nice crazy maki or roll, so my mission is to buy that in a Japanese resto at 10pm in SM MOA. I don't have any idea where should I buy one, so after a carpool with Raffy and Ron, I spotted this Sumo Sam Legacy resto in SM MOA, just beside Yakimix and CBTL. I'm surprised that there's a Sumo Sam resto in SM MOA!!

I went there as soon as I spotted it and then I discovered that the resto is now preparing for its closing hours.


P3240349
I talked to the waitress and I requested if they can sell me some makis.
The waitress went inside the resto and talked to their inhouse chefs and she went back to me and said that they are closed because they already shut down their POS system, but she will take my order and input my payment on the next day to their POS machine.

awesome! I got saved by Sumo Sam Legacy from the cravings of my wife
is she pregnant or something? hahahah



P3240347
I checked their menu and there's no crazy maki, but I got an advice from the waitress that I should try their Dynamite Maki, its like a crazy maki with spicy flavor, tuna and salmo sashimi on top of a rice roll with sea weed wrapper and dried skin of a tuna fish.

So I bought it...for a price of P250 per 6 pcs.


P3240350
While waiting for my order, I took a peek inside the interiors of the resto

wow!! nice ha


P3240351
here's the other side of the resto

I got informed that they opened last Nov 2012..
ohhh where am I that time.

P3240355
I salute to this waitress and I forgot to ask for her name
kudos for the awesome job for following the "customer is king!"

hey Marvin Agustin! you should promote this waitress to manager :)

P3240359
Here's my take away order..wohohohohho


Untitled
And here's our Dyamite roll wohohoho
wife is so happy at around 11:30pm when I arrived

me, wife and son enjoyed the midnight snacks

Thanks Sumo Sam Legacy!