Earthquake shook Manila at 10am of April 4, 2013

via http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000fzgv#summary

I just receive a txt from my sis and she told me that earthquake was felt while ago at 10am, and then I did some research and found a tweet update from ANCALERTS. I didn't felt the  quake because I'm located here outside Manila. But there are times that we felt the quake a little delayed.

ABS-CBN News Channel @ANCALERTS

PHIVOLCS: 10am earthquake was magnitude 5.4, epicenter located about 80km off Casiguran, Aurora. Intensity 3 experienced in QC.

Feel free to share your location below if you felt the earthquake today

Also, you can comment also in my Facebook post, let's see how wide is the magnitude of the Earthquake

http://www.facebook.com/popazrael/posts/10151614335624276


accdg to our social media friends

Jesse - "
here sa pasay. it was pretty wild. pero short. mga 2-3 seconds."

Jinke - "
Yes, Mandaluyong po."

Ross - "
yes..nasa 5th floor kami sa Pasig kaya naramdaman ko talaga"

Mitch - "
Libis QC 6th floor mahaba rin"

Vida: "
Taft-Vito Cruz (2F building)"

Jaielin - "
yes, 8th fl -- ortigas"

Marco - "Di lang Manila pati dito Clark, Pampanga"

Vida Antonette - "Taft-Vito Cruz (2F building) - got dizzy, thought it was just coffee-rush... then I heard the glass-window creaking/vibrating."

Related news -http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/302332/news/nation/magnitude-5-4-quake-rocks-quezon-felt-in-metro-manila?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=GMANewsTwitter