Gerry Alanguilan's WASTED comics reprint this 2013 - finally!!!!


In the age of touch screens, blu ray discs, 3D movies and downloadable prons... WASTED is coming back for the year 2013!! OMG!!!!


I've been waiting for years for this, I'm glad that Gerry Alanguilan decides to reprint Wasted comics. The reprint version will be released this April  13, 2013 at the Summer Komikon event and the new reprint is accompanied with a 6 page comics insert titled "Wasted: Confession"

and also...so sad to hear this news

"Another major stumbling block was that all the original artwork for Wasted was burned when the offices of Pulp Magazine burned down around 2003. All the originals were with them because they published the 2nd Edition of book around that time." - Gerry Alanguilan

Gerry said " But I’ve really got no choice. I will be returning to the look and feel of the original Alamat printing from 1998 with the black and red cover, but with slight differences."

news source : http://gerry.alanguilan.com/archives/4544


Oh yeah!!!! Thank you Gerry!!

I'm jumping for joy because an old friend didn't returned my WASTED comics signed by Gerry during the year 2003

**cough...I hope next reprint is ...Humanis Rex..