GI JOE: Retaliation movie under the heat of the sun

Untitled

So I paid Php 300 for the 3D movie and waited for a year for this, its kinda rare for me to pay a load of Php300 just to watch a movie, but thanks to the heat of the sun that drained my energy and got this crazy idea to watch a movie, slurp a biggie ice tea and watch GI JOE: Retaliation movie.

I'm satisfied with this kind of relaxation and I'm now refreshed and ready for my next meeting hahahha.

I like the movie, with lots of action, weird techno gadgets and a watching all those GI JOE characters come to life and I day dream while watching the movie, remembering my youngling times when I was so crazy about the GI JOE cartoons and also the toys.

I'm excited for the next movie...I hope they make it more better...usually... 2nd movie rocks...but this one almost suck...but I still like it.  thanks to the hotness of Andrea Palicki.. I think they should put more sexy girls on the 3rd movie.

For fans of GI JOE.... this movie still wants your blessing..go out and watch it!