I'm home and other chika

P4173973

I'm home now, I just arrived from a 3 day trip outside the island, its funny that I felt that I was gone from home for almost a week, but the news coming in is ground breaking. Before I board the plane last Tuesday morning, I received the news about the bombing in Boston, its one scary news especially if you are leaving your family and you go in a far location. Then one funny news is about Janine Tugonon who reveals her break up with his BF in national tv while cooking tinola manok in Kris Aquino's tv show, omfg!! what was she thinking ??

I follow the news on CNN about the Boston bombing and then just let the news comes in from my Facebook and Twitter feeds. I did some back read after I arrive home yesterday and tried my best to get back in shape in online publishing, but I gave myself a break after the trip stress. I'm so excited to share stories, photos and videos to my family and also to my blog readers about our trip in Virac, Catanduanes and also in Caramoan. Got lots of "baon" chikas too, and I'll publish it one by one.

This blog is like turning into a travel blog, I was thinking of converting it, but I decided not to, bec. I can still cover and post travel related news while I blog about Iron Man and share news about the latest restaurant and gadgets. I'm rebuilding again after the laptop broke down, but I'm glad that I'm still hanging... after 10 years of blogging awesomeness.. Azrael's Merryland will be here til the next boom of social network.

happy blogging!