La Petite Camille restaurant - my 2nd visit


My 2nd visit here in La Petite Camille restaurant, its a Vietnamese cuisine resto in Greenbelt 5. I featured La Petite Camille months ago here in my blog and I'm very positive with the taste and food they offer to us.

I'm happy that I'm back here and with my sister, auntie and uncle. I brought them here in La Petite Camille when I learned that my aunt and uncle from the US wants to try Thai resto, and since that the Thai resto is closed that afternoon, I invited them to check out a Vietnamese cuisine resto at the 2nd floor. I'm glad that they are fans of Vietnamese food, so the nervous of that they might not like the resto is gone and the excitement comes in and I say hello beef stew noodles!

Photo above is the Imperial Roll


noodles...


Pomelo Salad


Summer rolls



Beef Stew Noodles
my favorite food here in La Petite Camille



Looks like that I converted 3 more fans of La Petite Camille, btw, I forgot to post a photo of that Catfish stew and its also tasty, I will order that in my next visit. My Uncle love the catfish stew, my sis liked the beef stew noodles and my Auntie enjoys the avocado shake and the rolls.

til the next visit La Petite Camille!

La Petite Camille restaurant
http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Petite-Camille-Philippines/270509436383993?ref=ts
https://twitter.com/petitecamilleph

Tel Nos. 728-4965

Operating hours
11:00 am to 10:00 pm Sunday to Thursday
11:00 am to 11:00 pm Fridays & Saturdays