Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - not just for sports but also for casual clothing

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
I'm pictured here at Sofitel Manila and proud to wear this Lonsdale kickboxing t-shirt.  I feel like a super macho guy who knows kick boxing and a member of a fight club, but all I know is street fighting and a couple of Jackie Chan moves that I imitate from his movies.

Lonsdale is a brand known for sports equipment for boxing and also shirt  and shorts for boxers. When I tried to challenge my wife and mentioned to her if she knows the Lonsdale brand, then she told me that its a boxing merch and equipment brand, she uses the gloves and punching bags, then I forgot that she was trained in boxing years ago. Okay, poor me. But from the other side, I know Lonsdale only from boxing, seeing those letters and logo from the punching bag and also gloves of boxers or even sports reporter interviewing some athletes inside their locker room.

Lonsdale Philippines gave this shirt to me, to try out and review it.

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
Lonsdale sports clothing is already here in the Philippines and they are available in Toby's Sport, Urban Athlete and also at Zalora. Lonsdale is not just a sports clothing, but also you can wear this as your ordinary clothes or just mix and match with your casual clothes. For me, Lonsdale is perfect for my summer outfit, because the shirt is made of cotton and its perfect for the summer because our skin can breathe more while we are enjoying the outdoor field.

When we dip in a pool at Sofitel Manila, I wore this Lonsdale shirt as my beach and summer outfit.
and it blends with no worries!

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
I tried doing the Sumo wrestling thing with the Lonsdale shirt and because of its soft and cotton fabric, I can easily defeat some embarrassment in me ahahaha.

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
Oh well... here's me doing the Street Fighter thing..ala Ken Masters, oh that flying kick burned a lot of fat. The Lonsdale shirt also gives inspiration to the wearer and also motivation to do real sports thing.


-----


Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
Here's my Lonsdale shirt - Kickboxing Fight Club

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla  Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
I'm wearing the XL size shirt and here you can see a 3 color design, it looks cool for me because with heavy printed design will make the shirt more heavy.

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
This shirt is priced at Php795
Its a bit pricey, but thats okay, this is imported and coming all the way from London.  Its for the sports aficionado and also sports athlete who are very loyal to their sports and also want to own original brand for their sports activity.


--------
I went to Toby's Sports in Robinsons Galeria and did some investigation on what they can offer to a Lonsdale shirt hunter like me. I want more designs and also want to check out their sneakers line.


Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
Upon entering the store, I spotted the boxing equipment line of Lonsdale, I saw the gloves, punching bags and also that punching ball, and also headgear for boxing.


Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
at the Lonsdale section at Toby's, its just a small section and a kiosk type were you can see the different clothing line for men and ladies, they also have the sneakers line which is for casual and fashion, the sneakers of Lonsdale are not for sports, its for athletes who are loyal to brand and want to wear a sports brand even if they are not in a sports training.

The shirt above is cool.

Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla Lonsdale clothing in the Philippines - photos by Azrael Coladilla
They have shorts and sandos for men and ladies.  The bags are big and it can fit your gear and other clothes for your training.



I like this brand because its a strong brand that reflects a sports like boxing and mixed martial arts, its a sports for men that competes to know who is the strongest and tough. Although that I'm not into sports and not an athlete, I like the brand that embraces also the ordinary lifestyle and breaking in to fashionable clothing. As I said on my blog post title, its not just for sport but also for casual clothing.

here's a price guide of Lonsdale items sold here in the Philippines

For men:
Black shirt - P 650
Sneakers - P1059
High cut shoes - P1089
Casual shoes - P1695
Bags - white - P1285
Bags -black - P1399
Jacket - green - P2030
Jacket black - P1800
Shorts - P1079 up to P1255
Jog pants - P1600

For ladies:
Over shirt - P670
Shorts - P895
Sando - P605
Jog pants - P2165


check out also their ongoing sale!


40% off sale from March 30-June 20, 2013 i Tobys and Urban Atheletics

You can also check out the designs and also buy online via Zalora
lonsdale.zalora.com.ph/

Lonsdale London clothing
available in Toby's Sports store, Zalora online and Urban Athletics store
Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lonsdale-Philippines/262303860465526?ref=stream

http://www.lonsdale.com/