Laptop drama again

Untitled
My laptop is now resting in SSL Laptop repair service in SM Cyberzone-SM City Bacoor. The repair person told me that my laptop will stay there for 3-5 days for them to check the problem of it. Recently, I'm complaining that my laptop shuts down without warning in the 1st 15 minutes of using it in the morning. Then I suspect that the laptop's fan is no longer working, the laptop shutsdown itself to prevent the motherboard get toasted.

So I closed my eyes and say good bye for the moment for my partner in the digital world.

Hahha finally win xp
Right now I'm using my wife's old Acer laptop, I revived it by installing Win XP, and geez.. its a pain and time consuming in installing Win XP.

Right now, I'll try to compose original content here in my blog, but for now, enjoy reading press releases and announcement from our PR supporters.