The funny mirror in Catanduanes Midtown Inn - Virac trip blog # 1

mirror in catanduanes midown inn
Me and Raffy stayed for 3 days in Catanduanes Midtown Inn, its the top rated hotel in Tripadvisor, we check in there because of the good rating and being the most recommended hotel in Virac, Catanduanes. During our 1st hour stay in Catanduanes Midtown Inn, I spotted this big mirror in the corridors of the hotel, they have two big mirrors and it reflect both side alleys and you'll be fooled that there's another passage way from the opposite side, but it was just a mirror and the reflection of the other alley infront.

I pass by everyday infront of this mirror and the 2nd time I passed by is that I got freaked out to see my other self from the other side hahahaha. So I took out my Olympus E-PL1 camera and took some photos of myself like having a Outfit Of The Day style or  OOTD like a fashion blogger hahahaha.

so you'll see that I'm wearing the same style.. because I brought one cargo shorts for this trip and 4 kinds of t-shirt.. yup I practice travel lite now.. but sheeshhh...I wish I have a smaller laptop.

photo above is Day 1 the moment we arrive in Catanduanes Midtown Inn

mirror in catanduanes midown inn
Day 2 - our trip going to Tugawe Cove Resort in Caramoan


mirror in catanduanes midown inn
Day 2 - a trip to Twin Rock Beach Resort


mirror in catanduanes midown inn
Day 3 - breakfast in Jollibee


mirror in catanduanes midown inn
Day 3  - going back to Manila

This might be a new habit for me now whenever I go out.. ahhahah.



Catanduanes Midtown Inn
http://www.catmidinn.com/
Catanduanes Midtown Inn, San Jose Street, Virac, Luzon 4800, Philippines.
Tel. no. +63 (052 )811-0527, Fax +63 (052) 811-1526
E-mail: info@catmidinn.com

cheapest room -  Php 250 - bed with aircon and TV (common CR)

How to go to Virac, Catanduanes
Fly to Virac via SKY JET AIRLINES
http://www.skyjetair.com/
Sky Jet flies to Virac every Tues, Thurs and Saturday

Tel. No.: (+63 2) 823-3087
e-Mail: info@skyjetair.com

pricing :  Manila to Virac - Php 2000 (price can change depends on sched)