The FHM 100 Sexiest Women Victory Party 2013 will be on July 10, 2013, are you ready for the big event? Do you have your ticket pass yet? I'm sure you want a pass, but this is one of the way on how to score a ticket for the sexiest event in the country. Just recreate a mobster movie in photos, submit it to me and we will judge the best photo and award one winner a pass to the FHM event. Rogin-E wants you to be the man on top, be the top of anything and be the master!!! so join now!
Here's the mechanics
Upload your photo entry via Facebook and make sure you set the photo settings to public view.
Add the hashtag #FHM100Sexiest #AzraelsMerrylandBlog #RoginE #contest.
Then submit your entry via link directed to your Facebook photo entry, here in my blog as a comment.
One entry per person per purchased Rogin-E bottle.
Photo Theme: “Spitting Image”, readers will recreate the looks of specific mobsters in specific movies, each entry should contain the photo peg of the original for comparison.
can you recreate a photo theme of this movie still of The GodFather ? there are lots of mafia and mobster theme movie, just Google it for your research.
1. Promo/contest will be open to readers of this blog, who are18 years old and above only.
2. Promo period will end on July 3, 2013.
3. PRIZE: special pass to the 2013 FHM’s 100 Sexiest Event
4.Blog readers must submit a unique proof of purchase in the form of a readable scanned or photo of the receipt, only from a participating Mercury Drug store, with at least one bottle of Rogin-E as an item, issued within the promo period. (you can email me the proof of purchase via email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. The participating Mercury Drug stores are:
Ermita, Harrison Plaza, Scout Borromeo, Q-Plaza, Quezon City Trinoma Mall 1, Taguig City Bonifacio Global City 32nd Street, Global City Taguig Market, EDSA Plaza, Glorietta. Receipts from any other establishment will not be considered valid.
6. Each bottle purchased entitles a blog reader to one entry, a reader can have as many entries as the number of bottles he or she has purchased within the promo period.
7. An entry shall consist of a photo of the reader and/or a friend of the reader, and “extras” where appropriate, composed according to the theme of the blog contest the reader is entering.
8. The reader can use props such as toy guns, period furniture, cars etc. Extras can also be utilized, but only one ticket will be awarded to group shots that win.
9. In the event that a contestant wins, the proof of purchase from a participating drugstore corresponding to the date the winning entry was submitted should be provided.
10. A contestant may be disqualified even after his or her entries have been posted, if upon further screening, it is found that the contestant violated the one entry per proof or purchase rule.
11. Entries that contain sexually explicit, graphically violent, or visibly offensive or discriminatory images will be disqualified.
12. Once posted, contestants are encouraged to promote their respective entries, number of “likes” will be 50% of the criteria used to select the winners.
13. Complete judging criteria:
15% production value
14. Each blog follower can only win for one blog, in the event that a blogger is judged winner of more than one blog, he or she must choose just one blog to collect the prize from, and forfeit all the other blog contests he or she has joined.
15. Bayer Philippines and Roar Communications will help the bloggers to judge the subjective criteria of the contest.
16. Winners will be announced on the blogs on July 8, 2013.
17. Winners can collect their prizes between July 8 to 10.
*** this contest is organized by Bayer and Roar Communication, contest hosted here in Azrael's Merryland Blog.