DC Superheroes exhibit at The Block, SM North EDSA

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
I'm on the way for another meeting, but this time in SM City North EDSA, I'm surprised to see that there's a DC Superheroes exhibit happening inside The Block of SM City North EDSA. I think my geek radar is so slow or out of commission and I didn't even detected this.

But I'm happy to see this...and check out those superheroes costume encased in glass chambers, The Justice League is here in Manila!

but where is Superman ?


DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
Wow factor for me is this real life Batpod motorcycle, I think its a prop or maybe a replica of that motorcycle of Batman from the The Dark Knight movie trilogy.

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
I examined carefully and saw that the tires are real...the motor handle is real.
hard to see the engine..but looks a working real motorcycle


DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
They also brought the installation for the Man of Steel.

on the other side of the exhibit, they sell merchandise and tshirts with DC Comics and DC Superheroes label.

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
Here's the Man of Steel exhibit.

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
chest plate of Superman, from the Man of Steel movie

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
Command Key from Man of Steel

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
Here's a certificate to prove that it is original

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
And here's the gallery of superheroes
real life costumes....

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
Batman and J'onn J'onzz aka Martian Manhunter

DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North DC Superheroes exhibit in SM North
And here's the rest of the costumes.

Flash, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern

I'm wondering why didn't they included Superman's costume here. hmmm.
maybe because that DC is turning away from the Superman design with underwear

Visit the exhibit at The Block, SM North EDSA
I don't have any info till when is the exhibit , but I suggest you contact them first to confirm if the exhibit is still present.

Took this photo last June 28, 2013

SM City North EDSAwww.facebook.com/smnedsa