Back to blogging

P7173647
I'm back!!! I just experienced lots of delays and also events that prevents me from blogging, first was the laptop repair and then the flu attack last week. I'm okay now and got a new energy to blog and also bring new content for the online world. I started to be a news freak lately, like spending lots of hours reading the current news and events and also video news from our local network, I just want to be updated what's the latest happenings about our country and also the result of the recently concluded State of the Nation Address of our Philippine President, there are lots of side stories that happened last Monday and it occurred in one day only. News coming in from left to right is hard to absorb, so I need to sit down and relax and start to think about my future and also my family's future. I know there will be hope for our country someday.

Being updated about everything and also about our country motivates me to think of a new way of getting news and updates for my blog, I just want to dig more on a main subject and try to deliver a good information about it. Not sure how I will deliver it for my blog, but writing for food, travel, tech, events, lifestyle, pop culture and entertainment should have a new style, because all news and blogs are evolving and I should keep on moving to new styles... well, my grammar is still a problem.

It's a challenge again and learning never stops even if I'm blogging for 10 years already, I consider myself still a newbie.

Btw, I just signed up for a photography and writing contest for a media group for this weekend, well...let's try if we can make it to the cut, but this will power up again my creative juice, well if they are still left juice in my brain hahaha.

Also buying a new camera lens motives me to work better hahaha!