Bad virus

The bad virus struck me again, and I got it after I slept last Wednesday night with an open window, it was windy that night here in Cavite and I decided to open the window and let the cold breeze enter the room, just to get rid of the warmth of the room that was left by a massive heat of the sun that day. But I was so busy and tired the whole day and went to bed early at night, and I forgot to close the window, I do that whenever it is windy, because I know that I might catch a virus (some kind of dust allergy).  And on Thursday morning..my throat started to itch and I know that I caught the virus already.  Then last Friday, I felt so sick and my body's temperature starting to get hot, and then followed by body pains, I took some drugs and then after an hour, I felt okay.

Then on Saturday, I started sneezing all day and colds in my nose started to drip, I took some drugs again and hope that I'll be better in the evening. I want to get better because I have this out of town trip for Sunday in Quezon Province. Then on Sunday morning at 5am... I pack my things and gadgets, I took a bath and wore my travel clothes, then my body goes weak and then body pains were felt again and I started to get another fever attack. So I txted my sister and told her that I won't make it to the trip. I stayed home...get rest and recover from this bad virus attack.

This Monday...I felt better but I'm not yet fully recovered.