Bulgogi Brothers: Korean BBQ Restaurant invites you for their Barbecue Specials


Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
It’s our 3rd time to visit Bulgogi Brothers: Korean BBQ Restaurant, we 1st visited the SM MOA branch and then the Greenbelt 5 branch. We haven’t tried a mainstream style of cooking your meat in a pan grill before, and we experienced that first here in Bulgogi Brothers, but before that, several years ago me and my partner in food exploration tried this in a small and dark Korean restaurant in Malate.

Being a newbie for Korean dishes, it’s a big starter for us to try it and the large quantity of condiments in our plates, we just don’t know how and where to start, I’m glad that the waiter helped us in cooking the meat.

Flash forward to present day… now we hunger for more Korean restaurants, but what are the best restos in Manila? hmmm… no need to search, because Bulgogi Brothers is here already!

This rainy season, they are offering 5 kinds of barbecue specials, it means we have now 5 reasons to salivate while reading this blog post hahaha.


Its just simple..

Presenting… the New Barbecue Specials! - a good for sharing meal and served with 6 dishes (yup I just copied the info from the digital flyer hahaha)
menu front

menu back
Featuring:
Seafood Specials - salmon and apahap fish
Spicy Boneless Chicken
Boneless Beef Ribs
L.A. Style Short Ribs
Korean Pork Belly

I noticed on the pricing that the boneles chicken and Korean pork belly is the affordable ones, The short ribs and beef ribs’ price are just right…but I assure you that they are sooooo tasty. high grade meat on your plate!
but the love of my life here in the Korean Pork Belly… my taste surrendered just like kneeling infront of General Zod in Superman’s movie. Best to enjoy it dipping in spicy juicy “gouchujang” and “ssamjang” condiments, you should request this and it’s a must to have it on your table.

omg.. I now dream of dipping that hot grilled pork belly into that gouchujang dip…

now that you know the new offerings…let me take you in a little walk though of our food adventure at Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Paper table mat with lots of photos of their new menu…. and plus a starter dish – love the camote and corn

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Oksusu Cha or corn tea , tried the salad…and its okay.I finished it first because I got hungry before I go here in Bulgogi Bros.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Ordered this cool watermelon shake…. with our fellow bloggers on the other table, our friend Spanky ordered a Soju wine and ohh saw a serving bottle made for the wine – it separates the ice and the wine.. coolio!

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Boneless Beef Ribs
they showed to us first on how they prepare the meat on to the grilling pan. And then we let the resto’s staff to cook it for us, but for experienced eaters, they let their customers cook it for them selves, but if you are not confident, you can ask them to help you, the meat will be done in just minutes. There’s a conduction cooker in every table in Bulgogi Brothers, they will just remove the cover in the middle of the table and then….tadaahh!! you can cook it right away.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
From red meat…turns to white meat…it means…its ready to eat.
Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Spicy Boneless Chicken


Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
I’m just showing the cut and the cooked beef meat

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
L.A. Style Short Ribs
In cooking the ribs….first they throw in the camote and the onions in the hot grilling pan, they let it smoke first and cook the veggies, and then cook the meat after it. The veggies help to add more flavor to the meat.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
cooked version of L.A. Style Short Ribs

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
I super enjoy the food here in Bulgogi Brothers, I ordered another drink and tried their iced tea, also I super enjoy watching their cable tv – all shows are in Korean and here I learned about this Korean food show called “Tasty Roads” I’m now a converted fan of the new season airing this 2013.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Seafood Specials - salmon and apahap fish


Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
I’m not so sure if I ever tried the apahap fish before, but it’s the tasty fish and salmon got the low blow hahahah. Apahap is also called Barramundi.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Korean Pork Belly

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
the love of my night.. I super enjoyed this because Pork belly is the most tastiest part for me. I think it’s the best pair with that ssamjang and gouchujang paste. But if you are first timer, I suggest try the beef first and then go with the pork belly.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
Spotted our fellow blogger Joy got offered this bag holder on the table, its funny that they have this for their customers and also after the heavy dinner…all of us are offered to try their desserts – ohhhh ice cream bars!! everyone grabbed the Melona fish shaped ice cream bar. While me.. I enjoyed the Melon ice drops.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
There’s me and my wife busy chatting with Annalyn that night…and everyone are so busy with their own ice cream bar haul.

Bulgogi Brothers in SM MOA
It’s not yet over for me
I will try more dishes in my next visit….oh that means..more Bulgogi Brothers post in the future Smile
Visit Bulgogi Brothers branches in:
Alabang Town Center
Greenbelt 5
SM Mall of Asia
Harbor Point Mall, Subic
SM Lanang Premier, Davao
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Bulgogi.Brothers.Philippines?ref=ts&fref=ts
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BulgogiBrosPH
Instagram: www.instagram.com/BulgogiBrosPH