Euroo power bank gadget

Euro Power Bank
My sister bought this Euroo Powerbank gadget and gave it to me as a birthday gift… thanks sis!!! more gadgets next year ha hahaha. Okay, I have already a power bank and it’s the Mi Pow brand, the only disappointing part for the Mi Pow is that when the cable plug broke down, there’s no other stock to replace it, you have to buy the same brand in order to get a new cable plug for your gadgets… its so stupid.. so I abandon Mi Pow and then my sis bought this Euroo Powerbank, that only have a USB plug, so that you can plug and charge any device with USB compatibility.

Yeah like iPhones, Android phones and my mobile internet device.

Euro Power Bank
The packaging.
My sis bought this in a store in Trinoma. Price at Php 1,200 only

Euro Power Bank

This Euroo powerbank is 2200 mAh, It can charge one device up to full charge.
I’ve tested this and my old Mi Pow has more mAh that can charge up to 2 smartphones in full charge, but its now dead..can’t find a plug to charge my iPhone and droids. This 2200 mAh can do one device only, but if you charge 2 device at the same time, it can give half bar charge… yes the Euroo can charge two devices if you have a USB plug splitter. (splitter includes in the box)

Euro Power Bank
Same size with my Mi Pow, I chose this kind of design because it can fit into my pocket and easy to store inside my bag. I don’t like flat ones that looked like a mobile wifi gadget.

Euro Power Bank
back label mentioned that they include the 2 in 1 cable USB for iPhone and devices with micro USB plug

Euro Power Bank
the power bank and the 2 in 1 cable USB


Euro Power Bank
It can charge two device at the same time…but it will give half charge only.


Euro Power Bank
The USB plug for output charge to your device and a micro USB slot for input charging to the power bank


Euro Power Bank
The front USB section glows red and it means that it is charging…and it will turn to blue if the powerbank is in full charge.

In charging your device, there are no indication that the powerbank is running low, compare to Mi Pow, they have color indicator if the powerbank is running low of energy.

Euro Power Bank
The manual…

Euro Power Bank
Specs and some tips

You can also check my feature of Mi Pow power tube here - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/06/mi-pow-power-tube-review.html

I suggest that you avoid Mi Pow…. just grab a power bank gadget that have USB slots.