I visited 8 food venues in one day last Saturday

8 food venues in one day
I signed up for this coffee tour, but the tour is more than just a coffee experience tour but it’s a day of food adventure for me. I woke up at 4am and thought that I can blog more on that hour and slept for 5 hours only. But the social media networks were so busy that time and I found myself chatting with some friends and also reading some articles online and some blogs, so I forgot about the time and left late at 6:30am of Saturday. I arrived in my 1st destination which is in Green Bean Coffee café inside Hotel H20 in Manila Ocean Park. It’s the 1st café that offers coffee that is 100% certified organic by the USDA, and it’s a new café that we should check out , because their branches and pop out café are growing. They have 10 branches nationwide and 4 more will be opened soon.

I didn’t complain if our activity that day is now a Manila Food Tour-esque kind of thing, but I love food adventure and because of that, I should go out more and check out QC regularly, because the city is having lots of food venues that are worth to be visited by foodies. I’m gonna do another food adventure soon, and I’m going to use Zomato food app in my iPhone4S to check out more resto and food sites around Manila.

here’s the food venues we visited in just one day!

1. Green Bean Coffee in Manila Ocean Park
8 food venues in one day
Here I miss the exotic organic brewed coffee and the Homemade Treasures ensaymada, oh man.. Its hard to forget the ensaymada. Bec. it is located inside the hotel, the café is operating 24 hours a day.


2. Green Bean Coffee pop up store in NAIA airport terminal 3
8 food venues in one day
Here we tried the Chai Latte Dalandan drinks and also some cookies and banana chips. This branch operates 24 hours a day inside the airport.


3. B and T Mexican Kitchen
BTMexicanKitchen_16-500x375
The lunch that made my tummy full for the entire day ahhhaha The Burito is the best and also the California Chicken Burger.


4. Green Bean Coffee in YMC Bldg in Chino Roces extension
8 food venues in one day
New branch of the café is coming soon here in YMC bldg in Chino Roces ext. its just a short distance walk coming from White Space Contemporary venue. We drank here the Korean honey citron tea.

5. Green Bean Coffee kiosk in St. Lukes Medical Center in Q.C.
8 food venues in one day
It rained heavy that hour of 2pm, and we went here in St. Lukes Medical Center in QC to take a peak of Green Bean Coffee’s 1st ever branch.

6. Green Bean Coffee + art gallery + spa in New Manila, Q.C.
8 food venues in one day
One of my favorite part РI just found a caf̩ in an apartment like environment Рtop with art gallery, study room, and spa center.

7. Qubiertos grill and restaurant
8 food venues in one day

Pinoy food is the best here in Qubiertos, the resto is quite popular for beer drinkingers and also Sunday family eat out. The Sisig is the talk of the town here..and also the Kambing platter – composed of Caldereta, Adobo, Papaitan and Kinilaw, all are from goat meat.


8. Atelier 317 restaurant in R. Palma st. in Rockwell area.
8 food venues in one day
I met the Zomato Philippines team here and also I met other pinoy food bloggers, this was a foodie meet up organized by Zomato Philippines,

My day is so crazy last Saturday hahaha..so foodie crazy about it, but I went home happy and because I got a lot of story to publish here in my blog. watch out for it!