Php88 plastic coffee dripper cup of Saizen

Coffee drip from Saizen
I have lots of Starbucks coffee beans here at home, and I still have those 2 packs of their Christmas season edition, There are times that I quit drinking coffee at home, and sometimes I get stuck in using instant mix, sometimes Salabat coffee and there are times that I use that low acidic coffee instants.
But I’m back again in drinking drip brewed coffee. But I’m lazy to use the coffee machine and grinder.

When I visited Saizen store, I saw this plastic cup coffee dripper. It’s just Php 88, so cheap and affordable, I just got the idea to get one and try to use it. The plastic cup is easy to clean and store it at home.

We also have that coffee dripper glass..I’m lazy to use it because its hard to clean it. So I prefer using this one.

Coffee drip from Saizen
Here’s the plastic coffee dripper.
There’s three small hole under it. You will put this on top of your mug, just like those Vietnamese coffee.

Coffee drip from Saizen
The tag includes a three step instructions. I didn’t bought a filter paper, I just used our home table napkins as the filter paper.

Coffee drip from Saizen
The label….they have three kinds of coffee dripper in Saizen, the other is colored pink and also there’s a transparent cup version. I didn’t like the transparent version because the plastic of it is not good, its prone to crack and discoloration.

Coffee drip from Saizen
It’s a Daiso product from Japan Smile

Coffee drip from Saizen
So I grind some coffee beans… placed inside the coffee dripper with table napkins as filter.
And then I poured a mug of hot water. Then I just watch the hot water sip through the grinded coffee.
After a few seconds…the kitchen was filled with hot aromatic coffee…oh wow!

Then I threw the grinded coffee…washed the dripper and went back to my desk and sip my hot coffee!
its okay and hey! my beans is from Starbucks!