Witness the sexiest show on Earth!! - FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2013 party!

1013160_10151514830788596_1816863075_n
All roads lead to World Trade Center tonight, because it will be the event of the sexiest show on Earth! its the FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2013 victory party!! wohohohoh. I'll be there to attend and also try to cover the whole show for my blog, thanks to Rogin-E for the tickets and invitation.



What to expect?
You can read the short guide here in their FHM Philippines website
http://www.fhm.com.ph/daily-reads/news/faq-s-fhm-100-sexiest-victory-party-2013/page/1

What: All Around The World: The FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2013 Victory Party
When: July 10, 2013, at the World Trade Center in Pasay.
Who: Just the sexiest women in the country in one hot grand assembly.

We also like to invite you to check out Rogin-E's booth at the FHM 100 Sexiest  Women event, I heard that they will offer something to you , that a man can't refuse hahahaha.

So I'm fixing my stuff and I will be there in full battle gear. Last 2010 was my 1st time to attend the FHM event, I didn't even finished it because its too crowded and hanging out in the general audience area is so hard to watch the runaway, let's try this new ticket and if we can get a lucky view of the show tonight.

Anyone here going to this party?


Marian Rivera - top 1 - FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2013
Reigning queen on the top list is Marian Rivera

FHM Philippines 2013 - Alodia Gosienfiao and Marian Rivera
Alodia Gosiengfiao (July cover girl) and reigning FHM 100 queen Marian Rivera

( from FHM Philippines FB page)