3rd day of "dead internet" at home #globe

No internet at home for two days bec. Globe haven't fixed yet their line problems. We are here in @officialstarbucksph cavite doing mobile office :)

Its our 3rd day here at home for having no internet, I'm already behind schedule and missing lots of deadlines already and most of the blog posting are already out of date, and my coverage of Kobe Bryant in Manila is already 1 day expired. Yesterday me and my wife decided to work for some hours in Starbucks here in Cavite, and at home we try to survive by connecting a shared network to my Smart Rocket Wifi, its hard to get a good signal here in our area, so we work full time once we get a nice "HSPA" connection.

I don't know what happened, I was out of town since last Saturday when a CSR from Globe called our home and mentioned about the phone line maintenance for Sunday, and then when I arrived on Sunday night, I still get a good internet connection. And then on Monday August 12, 2013, we experienced dead internet from Globe, we thought that they already fixed the line issue but looks like they didn't bec. of the bad weather, so we let the day pass, but on the 2nd day, we called the Globe customer line and they told us that a repair tech will visit us after lunch, we waited and they didn't showed up.

on the 3rd day..with massive follow ups from the 2nd day, they say that they will visit us.. hmmm talaga lang ha.

thanks to the CSR team on Twitter for offering some assistance









and now...the long wait begins..