Breakfast at Mequeni restaurant in Holiday Inn Clark

P8166747
Aug. 18, 2013 - After an awesome night sleep in one of the rooms here in Holiday Inn Hotel, the most exciting part is to dine in a breakfast buffet next morning. After the bed,the hotel, wifi and cable tv, one of the most exciting part for the hotel is how they will serve breakfast to all their guest.

First we thought that the breakfast buffet is at Rodizio restaurant, then we learned that breakfast will be here at Mequeni restaurant.

The name of the resto comes from the word “mekeni” a kapampangan language that means “this”
yup, I just googled it hahaha.


P8166748
I didn’t got the time to check out the entire restaurant, but I noticed that they have 5 parts of buffet.
1. the bread area
2. salad area
3. pancakes and eggs
4. rice and cooked meat or Asian food area
5. Japanese food area.

P8166749
here’s the Asian food area.

P8166750
I’m surprised that they have Korean Beef Bulgogi for breakfast… yeah I attacked this table first and placed more meat in my plate.

P8166751
bulgogi!!!! a bit spicy and perfect to wake my self up

P8166752
Fish cakes

P8166753
the bread area

P8166754
more view of the bread area

P8166756
here’s another tradition from me
enjoy eating a bread with butter and marmalade after my heavy breakfast.

P8166755
my 1st plate
after eating my 1st plate, I saw that they re-stock more of fried bacons, I jumped out of my seat and grabbed some bacons that I can partner it with my egg and fried rice.

having bacons at the breakfast buffet is the best ever!!


P8166757
Makanak Enak café is located infron of Mequeni entrance
they have cakes and lots of pastries

P8166758
Mequeni restaurant and café is quite okay! I’m very impressed on the Bulgogi, but I’m more curious now on how they serve for lunch and dinner buffet.


P8166759
I saw the price list here that all buffet meal is priced at Php 1150
breakfast starts at 6am up to 10:30am

So when you plan to check in at Holiday Inn Hotel here in Clark, don’t forget to the breakfast buffet here at Mequeni.