Draft Gastropub in Greenbelt 2

P8075664
My first time here in Draft Gastropub in Greenbelt 2, this was the chosen venue for the press con of Kakao Talk few weeks ago, and since it’s a resto and they offer nice quality food, I decided to post it here in my blog under my food blog category.

I’m not a fan of sosyal restos, but trying their food will make you forget that you were born, it’s a weird reaction after a few chomps, but the taste in your buds will go jumping for joy and hope that you eat here every day. The fun in attending events held in restos gave me a chance to try their food for the first time and also recommend this resto to my friends, or remove the fear as a first timer when dining in a new resto.

nice to meet you Draft Gastropub…see you soon!

P8075685
Draft Gastropub is located in Greenbelt 2


P8075657
the 2nd floor venue

P8075658
it can be converted to a private function for large group of guest dining for an event or special occasion.


P8075659
Draft…

P8075660
Caesar Salad with fried egg and some bacons

P8075662
For me..it’s the cutest Caesar Salad that I have seen…


P8075663
spotted infront of me is blogger Richard Mamuyac

For starters we have that Tomator soup and the Caesar Salad.

P8075667
Tenderloin steak
the main course is here!!! truly juicy and yummy. I started to be so talkative that day while I munch this, big bad move for me to be talkative and not absorbing the taste of the this tenderloin beef steak. The more important is that …it is soft and yummy.


P8075669
Sticky Date and Toffee Pudding
a grand reward for staying for long hours here at Draft ahahaha. thanks Fleishman Hillard PR and Kakao Talk PH


P8075670
then before we leave the resto, this message surprised us..and also my seat mate

P8075675
belated happy birthday to you celeb and blogger Chuckie Dreyfus!
also Andrea of Fleishman Hillard is also celebrating her birthday that day

P8075681
it’s a beer and food hub with Euro style!

here’s a preview of their menu.

P8075682P8075683P8075684
Visit Draft Gastropub in Greenbelt 2 , Makati City.

I want to go back there to try their pasta, pizza and burgers.