Finally.. Watami Ramen on my table

IMG_6657
Watami Ramen (Php 395)
with pork slices and special pork broth

Finally!!! I got a chance to taste Watami's ramen, you know that I'm not very satisfied during my 1st two visit here in Watami, but trying out a new food here in their Glorietta 1 branch, I finally found another love - which is the ramen! I knew it that their ramen will never disappoint me, but now for my next visit I will just order their other ramens.

The Pork broth is much tastier than the miso or shoyu soup based for the ramen, that's why I ordered this. I expected that it might be salty, but it's not.

Watami again in SM MOA
Get ready next time Ramen in Spicy Miso Soup and Tokyo Style Ramen in Shoyu Flavored Soup


IMG_6650
You got another fan now Watami!!!!
And I approve your ramen to be so good..

my 3rd visit was few weeks ago when I meet up with a group of gamers for a meeting.


IMG_6663
Maccha Ice Cream and Anmitsu Dumpling (Php 175)

Also I like their Maccha Ice Cream. I don't like Maccha that much, but this started me to try it and its good too. I will order this too next time.

browse their menu here
http://www.facebook.com/WatamiJapaneseCasualRestaurantPhilippines/app_370583559634791

Watami Philippines
http://www.facebook.com/WatamiJapaneseCasualRestaurantPhilippines
with two branch - SM Mall of Asia and Glorietta 1