My return to Smoper Korean Chicken

P7153607

Ha! I returned to Smoper Korean Chicken in BGC and I ordered a massive load of chickens for take out.. why? because I want to bring it home and let my family try it. Bec. BGC is too far in our home, the only way for them to try Smoper here, is that I should buy one and bring it home.

So I ordered 16 chickens!!!
all plain with no flavor, because I told them to separate the sauces.

P7153609
the take away box


P7153611
Chicken breast and drumsticks.
I didn’t ordered wings, bec. I want a more healthy part of the chicken – the breast.

P7153614
I forgot to take a photo of the 3 kinds of sauces
1. sweet chili
2.super chili
3. curry

P7153616
wanna bite ???

I’m now a new fan of Smoper Korean Chicken…it’s the 1st branch here in Manila and outside South Korea.

I ‘ve posted a review and feature before, you can read it here at
http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/07/smoper-korean-chicken-opens-2-branches.html

Smoper Korean Chicken
http://www.facebook.com/SmoperChicken
One Mckinley Place, 26th Street corner 4th Avenue
For delivery: call 2121212
watch out for their 2nd branch in Katipunan Ave. infront of Ateneo.