Share a glimpse of your world, join World Photography Day 2013 from Aug 19-25

P8147269
Philippines! Tara lets! join na!

I almost forgot about the global online celebration of World Photography Day, this is been celebrated since 2009 and then launched as an collaborated online exhibit on 2010, I joined the 2010 first World Photography Day and then followed by 2011 WPD, but then I failed to join last year 2012, I just don't remember where I am that day and failed to submit my photo of my world. But this year 2013, I'm glad that they already opened the submission and accept entries from Aug 19-25, 2013, this will give me more time to prepare and show to everyone what my world is.

wpd
"World Photography Day is all about celebrating photography. Whether you see yourself as an Amateur, Hobbyist or Professional, August 19th is a day to embrace your love of photography."


The World Photography Day is to commemorate the glory of the invention of photography and the date that it goes public and declared that it is a free gift for the world after it was invented.

accdg to the website: http://www.worldphotoday.org/

Share a glimpse of your world

Each year, we've asked passionate photographers from across the globe to share part of their story though a combination of imagery and words. This year, we invite you to share a glimpse of your story in 2013.

Though we're encouraging photographers to capture a unique image between August 19-25 to upload, you're more than welcome to share a photo captured earlier this year.

This World Photography Day, share a small part of your world with the world.

Our gallery will be open for uploads between August 19-25


Log in using your Facebook at http://www.worldphotoday.org/