The walking fruit store

IMG_6963
We were walking here in the village going to the bakery when I spotted this fruit vendor in a side car bicycle, I saw that he sell lots of avocado and rambutan fruits. I got attracted and bought 1/2 a kilo of the two fruits.

I’m not good in picking the best fruits, but I remember that I need it for my body. That’s why I bought and will try these fruits if they are good. The vendor told me that the avocados are already ripe and ready to eat it.

IMG_6964
Avocados

IMG_6965
Fruit vendor weighs my loot of the day

IMG_6966
Rambutan
At first I thought it is lychees hahahaha. Then I realized that Lychees are not rambutans.
I enjoyed eating this at home after dinner, best served after being chilled inside the ref for hours.

I just learned that the avocado fruits are not that good…pffttt..I won’t buy avocados again from that fruit vendor.