Plane tickets Manila-Palawan list in Sky Scanner

Untitled
I'm using this mobile app in my iPhone4s called "Sky Scanner" its an app that finds you the cheapest flights around the Philippines and also in other countries. I'ved used this for the first time during months ago in finding the most affordable plane ticket to Puerto Princesa, Palawan. It's very helpful and it can give you an idea how much you can spend for your vacation and trip.

Me and my blogger friends will be in Puerto Princesa, Palawan this October 2013, and we don't have yet booked a flight, so I'm posting here a list of departure and return flight of different airlines. This will help us decide which airlines we can purchase our ticket with the lowest offerings.

for more info visit http://www.skyscanner.com.ph
you can install this too in your iOs and Android devices



Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Raffy , Enzo, Ron, and Ted...which airlines do we go ?