Chicken Nuggets Chezee and Barbecue RumakiBy: Chef Kris Alcedo
Purefoods Fun Stuff Nuggets (2 boxes)
Magnolia Nutri-oil Palm oil
Cooked rice (cooled)
Magnolia Chezee spread
Nori (toasted and cut into “3x1”) Lettuce
· Cook chicken nuggets in hot oil until golden brown.
· Slice nuggets into 2 pieces. Set aside.
· Form rice into small rectangular pieces approximately the same size as the sliced nuggets.
· Spread Cheezee on top of the rice then top with a nugget.
· Wrap with nori to secure pieces together.
· Do the same with the rest of the nuggets until one box is finished.
· Do the same with the other chicken nuggets, but use barbecue sauce instead of the Chezee.