Desserts in Manila Hotel

PA101861
Sorry guys, I just want to post this in my blog, because the desserts that was served to us at the buffet of Philippine Gems presscon in Manila Hotel are so yummy and beautifully presented at the buffet area. They glow like gold, all yellowish and bright. They are like jewelries glowing in front of my eyes and all I want to do is stare at it and wait til it moves and climb up to may plate. I took a bite of some sweets and its hard to resist to go back at the buffet again and take another serving of each desserts.

I’m not sure if this is from Manila Hotel’s kitchen, but I’m sure that whenever there’s an event inside a hotel, their kitchen is always the official caterer to that event, so I have a big feeling that this came from Manila Hotel’s kitchen.

Let me put a label and show you those yummy desserts


PA101862
Tocino del cielo

PA101863
Buko Pandan salad

PA101864
Puto

PA101865
Lychees and Mango

PA101868
Biko
this reminds me of the Millenium Falcon ahahaha (Star Wars)

PA101869
Fruits

PA101870
Melon, Watermelon, Pineapple and Suha

PA101871
here’s another view of the dessert buffet

PA101867
bye buffet!!! see you again soon!

gosh…when will be my next press con event at Manila Hotel.