Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



WATCH MY DAILY VLOG HERE





This is my VLOG channel, pls watch and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lace’s home made Chicken Rendang

P9281075
This is the 2nd time my wife cooked a Chicken Rendang, the crave for rendang here at home started when I bought that rendang sauce in Dama Sheng store in Genting Highlands in Malaysia. It was like opening a new door to a new heaven and this food with a special rendang sauce must have a repeat appearance on our table. So when I revealed to my wife that I will be back in Malaysia, she told me that I should forget everything but not the rendang sauce.

She even joked on me and said that I should not come back home if ever I don’t have her rendang sauce. It was a freaky comment, she always remind me almost everyday when I was in Malaysia, but I told her that I’m having a hard time getting a rendang there, because most stores are selling curry and spices.

IMG_8889
But thanks to a good samaritan that we met along the way to Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Thanks to Mommy Cita, because she brought me these rendang sauce and it’s a treat from her..awwww

story here: http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/09/rendang-mix-and-paste-from-kuala-lumpur.html

P9281070
So the 2nd repeat appearance is finally coming true!!
Lace cooked this for 30 minutes, she just mixed everything and cooked it in a normal way like cooking an adobo at home.



P9281073

P9281078
Here’s Lace’s chicken rendang

Pop na Pop ba ? hahhaha..

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.
eXTReMe Tracker



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines