There’s Heineken beer in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Bistro

IMG_9276
There will be some changes in me whenever I will visit a CBTL Bistro in BGC or in Shangri La Plaza, because they now serve beer to their customers and this will bring big change to café customers who usually dine in to drink coffee and sandwiches, but here in CBTL 26th St. Bistro, a new restaurant concept that was first seen in BGC and now with their 2nd branch here in Shangri La Plaza, now offer a wide of food and drinks, not just a coffee and tea café anymore.

you can read my feature about Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 26th St. Bistro here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/09/everyday-extraordinary-at-new-coffee.html

So I ordered a Heineken beer during our bloggers meet up with the marketing manager of Pismo Digital tech store in Shangri La Plaza East Wing. We went here in CBTL Bistro at the East Wing just to chillax and continue our conversation about tech life.

in CBTL Bistro they offer these beers:

Beer
Heineken - Php 155 per bottle
Stella Artois - Php 155
Hoegaarden - Php 175
Amstel Light - Php 175


IMG_9272
Before..CBTL just offer this – hot coffee or tea

IMG_9274
and then Frappuccino

IMG_9276
and now they have beers!!!! yay!!
in the middle of the night, I gulp a bottle of Heineken, and this relaxes me for some hours, One bottle is okay and its kinda healthy for us to have moderate beer drinking.

IMG_9278
I want to drink the beer straight from the bottle, its much easier and the spirit of the beer will land smoothly in your mouth. But I have to try their tall glass with beer, so I pour everything in it.

IMG_9279
The consequences…bubbles… I want to drink my beer immediately, but these bubbles keeps me waiting for some minutes.

I discovered that I’m not a good beer pourer

Okay. Let’s order the next beer in my next visit.