Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |

Brigada: Adventures in Marogondon, Cavite

I was a guest and co-host for this segment of Brigada to feature Maragondon as the next travel and adventure destination near Manila. Go watch and discover what the town can offer for tourism.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blogger problems in Flickr's new photo experience - part 3 “I'm back to old version “

flickr index 2
Finally!!! its nearly a month of living the blogging life without an embed button in my Flickr, it now comes to an end. I’m now back to the old and original version of Flickr.

How and where I found that GO BACK button, then read my story below

When I found out that the side bar button is already activated, I decided to rotate my uploaded photo and then decided to crop it, but then when I noticed that the “Edit in Aviary” is not highlighted and that means that the feature is not yet available in the new photo experience version of Flickr.

But I checked and realized thatthe link is active and then I clicked on it, and I received this notification.

pls read below

flickr index wooohoohohoh~~ the button to leave the beta stage of the new photo experience of Flickr!!

I went back to the original version after clicking that GO BACK button.


now…my blogging life is back to normal!

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.

eXTReMe Tracker

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines