Photo hunt for Comet ISON begins

hunt for ison

I'm very hyped up with this Comet ISON, I just waited for its brightest glory as it approaches near our sun and I heard from the news that the comet is getting brighter as it approaches our sun.

Btw, the photo above is not the ISON ahahahaha. My son noticed the moon  at around 10am and I'm surprised that he got an awesome eye sight. I took out my camera and snap this to check if its really our moon or another object floating in the sky.

For the Comet ISON, I'm not sure if we can see this with our naked eye, but with the right viewing gear and some knowledge, we can spot the position of Comet ISON.

A little google-fu can help.



Also, I like to share this link - it showed Comet ISON blazing its way near our planet, photo captured by Astronomer photographer John Nassr, photo taken in his Star Observatory in Baguio City - http://www.nbcnews.com/science/skywatching-photo-guide-heres-how-capture-comet-ison-2D11644134

If you want to know more about Comet ISON, I suggest you read this - http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/timeline-of-comet-ison-s-dangerous-journey#.Upalqmw4gKo.facebook

According to experts, they are not sure if Comet ISON will survive if it goes around our sun, but if it did survive, we can expect an spectacular bright show in the heavens til Christmas day.

Here's some tips if you want to spot Comet ISON in daylight time
- http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/highlights/Spot-Comet-ISON-at-Perihelion-233011581.html