Ashton’s new toy hauls from down undahh!

PC160727
The young toy collector at home got his 2nd batch of Christmas toys!

Thank you J, V, and A

I forgot to take pics of Ashton’s 1st batch of toys from Chicago. I will start to compile and docu all his new toys (and my toys, too) here in my blog. Me and Ash are working on a toy video blog this 2014, we will try to shoot the 1st episode after Christmas day.

PC160728
Little People Wheelies
I haven’t seen this set yet here in our local stores. Ashton loves to play his Little People toy set that he inherited from his 1st cousin Anya. Now with more Little People in cars.

PC160734
Ashton’s wish list for almost half of this year haahaha.
Bruders construction toys are so expensive here in Manila, and there’s only one toy store that sells this – in Toy Kingdom, the toy is big and around 2 feet in length, it is made from hard plastic but with lots of accurate details. The toy was bought from another country and it is Php 2,000 cheaper.


PC160735
Little People Whelies playset!
We kept this for the moment, and we infromed Ashton that we will open this box after Christmas day.
dami pa kasi nyang toys eh.


PC160736
Micro Chargers loop track race set
I tried to avoid this toy whenever I’m in a toy store, I encountered this toy first when it was first introduced in Toys R US, around summer time.