Az video blog: Street art in ceiling of Dela Rosa st Makati City walkway (Olympus E-PL1)



I'm always amazed with our street art and we usually see this in every corners or abandoned lot with walls, but here in Makati City, a group of street artist and a private building owner, did the wonderful feat to showcase the talents of our street art groups.

I still believe that the best way to show art and get more appreciation is to place them in public street.

Its my 5th time to walk in this elevated walkway in Dela Rosa st. in Makati City, its parallel to Ayala ave, and I always walk here and looking up at the ceiling and being entertained by those "astig" street artworks. I took a video of it so that I can watch it over and over again and the next time I walk here..I will just take a short glimpse of the ceiling again and avoid to bump a person walking towards me hahaha.








Thumbnail