Beware the Batman toys in Mcdonalds Happy Meal


PC089832
I saw this two weeks ago but I forgot to buy some for my son, but when we went to Tagaytay, I proposed that we should our lunch there in Mcdonalds because Batman toys are still available for their Happy Meal line. We went there after the Sky Ranch fun day and I’m so glad that they have lots of stocks left, so I let my son choose the toy and he grabs that awesome Batmobile toy car.

Here are some pics from their window display

PC089834

PC089835

PC089837





and here are some pics from their official website, there’s some goodies too for girls, but its just a shoe keychain all with colorful designs. I think the toy will run till end of December 2013.
pics via https://mcdonalds.com.ph/index.php/content/page/happy_meal


bat-mobile

tke-flight

action-bman
wear-bman

bat-cycle

bizzy-bunch