Christmas tree around the city

IMG_0314
This was for my blog project but I didn’t got the time and also keyboard power to materialize it, my plan is to go around the city and take photos of different Christmas tree that stand with lots of uniqueness and a story behind it. I think this blog project will be continued for 2014, so I’ll just post some photos of Christmas tree that I saw and visited during my trip around different city here in the Philippines.

It all stated when I took photo of that 50 foot Christmas tree inside the atrium of SM Mall of Asia.


PB075121
Here’s a cute Christmas tree at a set up of a Google event in SM Aura

IMG_1280
Christmas tree in Glorietta 5

IMG_1272
Christmas tree inside Rustan store in Shangri La Plaza


PB218151
Christmas tree inside Manila Hotel

IMG_0729
giant Christmas tree outside SM Mall of Asia – in SM MOA by the bay


PB197564
Christmas tree inside Hotel Euro Asia in Clark, Pampanga


IMG_0615
Christmas tree inside the lobby of GMA Network


IMG_0571
giant Christmas tree at the lobby of Shangri La Plaza


IMG_0441
Christmas tree at the Hello Kitty set up in SM City Bacoor



PB115938
a leafy Christmas tree set up at the Ayala Christmas launch in Raffles Hotel


IMG_0354
Christmas tree set up in SM City Baguio

PB095382
I just spotted some Christmas tree for sale in SM City Baguio


IMG_3055
Christmas tree at the lobby of Solaire Resort, my pic is a bi crappy, but this is the most awesome set up that I saw


Ashton's toy haul.... And my toy haul!! Omfg!!! That metroplex is for me pala hhaaha thank you mama!! #christmasgift
And sympre.. our Christmas tree at home!

I hope you like you blog post this Christmas day!

Merry Christmas to you!