Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |

Brigada: Adventures in Marogondon, Cavite

I was a guest and co-host for this segment of Brigada to feature Maragondon as the next travel and adventure destination near Manila. Go watch and discover what the town can offer for tourism.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas tree around the city

This was for my blog project but I didn’t got the time and also keyboard power to materialize it, my plan is to go around the city and take photos of different Christmas tree that stand with lots of uniqueness and a story behind it. I think this blog project will be continued for 2014, so I’ll just post some photos of Christmas tree that I saw and visited during my trip around different city here in the Philippines.

It all stated when I took photo of that 50 foot Christmas tree inside the atrium of SM Mall of Asia.

Here’s a cute Christmas tree at a set up of a Google event in SM Aura

Christmas tree in Glorietta 5

Christmas tree inside Rustan store in Shangri La Plaza

Christmas tree inside Manila Hotel

giant Christmas tree outside SM Mall of Asia – in SM MOA by the bay

Christmas tree inside Hotel Euro Asia in Clark, Pampanga

Christmas tree inside the lobby of GMA Network

giant Christmas tree at the lobby of Shangri La Plaza

Christmas tree at the Hello Kitty set up in SM City Bacoor

a leafy Christmas tree set up at the Ayala Christmas launch in Raffles Hotel

Christmas tree set up in SM City Baguio

I just spotted some Christmas tree for sale in SM City Baguio

Christmas tree at the lobby of Solaire Resort, my pic is a bi crappy, but this is the most awesome set up that I saw

Ashton's toy haul.... And my toy haul!! Omfg!!! That metroplex is for me pala hhaaha thank you mama!! #christmasgift
And sympre.. our Christmas tree at home!

I hope you like you blog post this Christmas day!

Merry Christmas to you!

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.

eXTReMe Tracker

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines