Dinner in Lugang Café in SM MOA

PA192768
It was another date for us, but both of us are sick that day and we forced ourselves to go out just to have a nice weekend getaway in a nearby mall. After arriving in SM Mall of Asia, the first idea is to visit a coffee shop and stay there while we wait til the clock ticks to 7pm, because we have to attend an occasion in a hotel and we have to be in top shape before 7pm.

I requested that we should eat early dinner, my wife suggested to eat in one of our regular fave restaurant, but I told her that we should try another one because I know there’s a good Chinese restaurant in SM Mall of Asia, then I brought her here in Lugang Café.

Lugang Café is the first ever branch here in Manila, outside Shanghai, and yes.I did some research about this resto hahaha. They received an award and got included in Philippine Tatler’s 100 Best Restaurants Awards. The seal of that award can be seen as you entered their branch here in SM MOA.

The price of food here in Lugang Café is not too expensive, the interiors is intimidating, but when you check out their menu, you’ll see that the price is shows a regular rate like in other Chinese restaurants.

PA192756
Lugang Café

PA192758
the menu

PA192759
the spicy beef noodles just gave me an idea to solve my flu problems ahahahah. I ordered this because I’m so cold that night, and I need some natural heat, the spice can help me go sweat.

PA192760
just looking around…

PA192761
hmmm..what should I order next ?

PA192762
Table top


PA192763
Its so nice inside Lugang Café, everything is glowing..

PA192764
more dining section at the back of this curtain

PA192766
Oyster Omelette with Sweet and Spicy Sauce (Php 180)

She ordered this….best accompanied with a hot white rice

PA192768
Spicy Beef and Tendon Noodle Soup (290)

And here’s my spicy noodles… actually, when I tasted it, not so spicy after all, or maybe because of the colds and flu are already affecting my taste buds. But I can taste the beef’s tastyness and softness.
Must try this again…

PA192769
There’s my wife Lace… happy eating!!
Lugang Café in SM MOAwebsite: http://www.lugangcafe.com.ph/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lugang-Cafe/195092840524714
Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/%E9%B9%BF%E6%B8%AF%E5%B0%8F%E9%8E%AE-lugang-caf%C3%A9/4e6c364a52b1456286428d03