Lunch at “We Are Open” carinderia near NAIA terminal 2

IMG_2811
Oh! our food blog post is much different, because we ate in a carinderia or an eatery behind a building located in NAIA terminal 2. Its different because we're not featuring a restaurant for today.

Me and my wife arrived there 2 hours early and instead of waiting at the guard house for hours (because we're not yet allowed to enter the building's premises due to the meeting is at 2pm pa daw accdg sa guard),
We went around the building to look for a restaurant to stay for two hours and then we found lots of carinderia standing around the building. We saw lots of employees from airport and cargo companies eating their lunch there. I told my wife that we can stay there and eat our lunch.

Arghhh! I forgot to modify the watermark on the photo, but its okay, the most important thing is that the photos are now uploaded hahahaa, now it looks like the photo were taken by John hahahaha…hi John!


IMG_2808
Just sharing this taxi cab with awesome leather seats.. I think he owns this taxi

IMG_2813
Here’s the dining area of the carinderia, I chose to eat here because there’s good ventilation, the carinderia here is covered but no side walls, the cool air passes by and it helps to cool us down under the 12nn heat of the sun.

Eating in a carinderia is very affordable, our bill that day is around Php180!!!!  lunch meal for two persons.
panalo di ba?


IMG_2809
I told my wife that I want to eat lots of meat that day ahhahaa, but then she ordered this Chopsuey and….

IMG_2810
this Tortang talong (eggplant)
I’m happy already with this eggplant..best served with catsup

IMG_2816
and also a mini Coke sakto!!

IMG_2817
The best part here is that they prepared the yummiest soup in the country! hahahahah.
Its like bulalo with a kick of papaitan.

Anyone here knows how to make this ?? I think it’s a bulalo with pig’s innards.

The carideria has no name, but I saw a sign posted at the entrance and it says “ WE ARE OPEN”

I think we can call this WE ARE OPEN Carinderia.

thanks for the awesome lunch WE ARE OPEN!