Paul Walker's death, hoax news? and the confrmation

update: Here's the confirmed report

RIP Paul Walker :(

"It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW"

http://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker/posts/690316711002596

I just saw this news online and the spread of news is si fast in facebook and then i googled to read more details and discovered that some entertainment blogs posted the news and also theres an update at wikipedia to confirm thag the actor died in his 40's in a car crash yesterday Nov 30, 2013

But....



Some of my online friends told me that it is another death online news hoax

I googled again and saw new news site confirming it that its a hoax


Ayun kasama ako sa mga nakuryente

Update: more sites are confirming it
Damn!!!  I'll wait for a CNN news


And sone more news...


Via http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1533786


me: I posted this not for the blog hits...I'm a fan of Paul Walker, and I posted first here just to share my reaction about his death,
at first, I thought it was just a HOAX, but then my post re-updated and posted a confirmed news.

its the sad news of the day...and its Dec 1 pa naman