Portable Powerbank Feature: Magicstick by @powerocksusa - A Special Feature

Now you can recharge your gadgets, goodbye low battery!

I was asked to review this product so I sent my details to Powerocksmedia.com (ahem, thanks to Kuya Azrael too!) and am glad that it arrived last weekend, a perfect timing because I went out of town (traveled for 4 hours from Chicago to Alton, IL via Amtrak). I brought my new Magicstick and tested if the battery can accommodate my Samsung S4 and mom's iPhone 5s.

 Charging my Samsung S4

Mommy asked if she can charge it on her new iPhone 5s

Having this device will keep us to get entertained while traveling. A very convenient and quick solution in charging your electronic gadgets such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Smartphones, etc. It's very compact so you can carry it on your pockets, bags or purse and never panic if you run out of batteries while on the go.



There are various brands offer by Powerocksmedia such as Magicstick 2800mAh, Magic Cube 6000/9000/12000mAh, Rose Stone 6000mAh each has their own features and capacity so you can learn more about their specifications on this website, http://powerocksmedia.com/

Others may confuse what is the best option to choose and buy in the market - my recommendation is - read the power battery's specification and function so that you will know what you really need so that you will not
waste your investment (usually depending on its quality, safety, size, price, compatibility and design).
New power battery has micro USB while the old ones still has its own adapter which you cannot buy separately in stores.



MSRP: $49.99
SKUs: Black 370704 | Blue 370706 | Purple 370707 | Red 370705
Sliver 370729 | Pink 370823 | Green 370821 | Charcoal 370822
BATTERY CAPACITY: 2800mAh
BATTERY TYPE: Lithium ion
INPUT: 5.0 V / 0.55 A
OUTPUT: 5.0 V / 1 A
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.6 oz.
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 5.18 oz.
SIZE: Length: 3.622” Diameter: 0.866”

Availability: USA Region Only (not sure though, I have to ask them again * winks)

You may read my personal review about Magicstick on my blog, http://www.glamourmoments.net/

Advance White Christmas to everyone!

Daomisyel :)