The Beavers Ball toy in tiangee market


PC079596
There's a new toy that I spotted in a tiangee market here in Tagaytay City, its a battery operated ball with a beaver animal stuff toy, I wonder why they make this kind of toy, I got curious and then I inquired about the toy,  the sales lady showed it to me on how the toy works, they placed the ball and beaver in a planggana of water and you'll see the beaver will come to life and it will push the ball round and round over the water. ahhahaha.

the lady told me that the selling price is Php 180.

PC079598
Here's the toy in action


PC079599
I'm sure our other local tiangee are selling the same toy too, so check it out

it can be a good toy for next year's summer, kids can play with it in a pool or bath tub.
shucks..this gives me an idea....

hope I can buy this at around Php 130 (alam ko kasi yung tubo nung seller at Php 50)