Travel log to Fairview

Here' my travel log, i composed it using the Blogger app


2:40pm
I rode the bus from Cavite going to Coastal terminal, i want to ride the bus going to Mrt Pasay station, but all buses are full and I heard that the qeue of line in Mrt are a mess. So my idea now is to ride a bus from coastal up to Fairview. 

Yup! Im seated at the tail of this bus.



3:09pm
I rode this bus from coastal, I paid Php 69 for the bus fare. I dont know how many hours it will take going there. I have to waste more time here and wait longer.  Ohh Man of steel movie is playing on tv.

4:00pm
I just arrived in ayala makati
Pfffftttt!

4:30pm
Megamall
Im bored 
The bus is playing the movie - man of tai chi


5:30pm
Commonwealth

5:49
Saw fairiew center mall

6:00pm

Im finally in Fairview!! Whew!!


6:08pm
Im taking a break for awhile and eat my snacks here in Jollibee



Hello food!!


6:24
Jeep in lagro



6:29
Landed in my agenda



7:48
Fx to buendia

8:34
Quiapo



9:00pm
Just arrived in Buendia
Now ride a bus going to las pinas

9:48pm
Bacoor-coastal

10:30pm
Im home!