Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |

Brigada: Adventures in Marogondon, Cavite

I was a guest and co-host for this segment of Brigada to feature Maragondon as the next travel and adventure destination near Manila. Go watch and discover what the town can offer for tourism.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

We're back home after a 4 day adventure in Tagaytay ~~ Merry Christmas to you!

We're home!! just in time for the Christmas eve celebration, we just arrived hours ago from a 4 day stay and adventure in Tagaytay City. I think my blog will be flooded soon with lots of Tagaytay adventure, my next mission for 2014 is to add a food-travel-adventure map of Tagaytay, there are lots of undiscovered scenes and attractions there and my mission is to do a one day photo walk around Tagaytay and discover new scenes there before the year ends.

I cancelled all my work loads and I want to apologize for not completing some of the projects, because the holiday bug already bit me and I promised already to my son that we will just play and play during this holiday vacation. But I promise that I'll be back after 2 days and resume everything, I;m going to finish it before the end of 2013.

so ho ho ho ho!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.

eXTReMe Tracker

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines