A photo gallery of goodies from Dapitan Arcade

IMG_1209
Lace shared to me that there’s this area in Dapitan that sells good home decors and accessories, and also some Christmas ornaments and decors, I told her that I know Dapitan st. in Manila because I go there during my elementary years when I was studying in UST, I walked and ride the bicycle surfing the start and end of Dapitan st. there are times that I’ve been searching for the house of grade school crush and also the house of my best friend, but as time goes by, during my college years, I go here with my barkada at night just to meet some tropa to do band rehearsals and eat good tapsilog.

Okay wait.nawala na sa story yung Dapitan Arcade..Okay, she learned about Dapitan Arcade after she saw a tv feature by Kris Aquino, she told me that the home decors are neatly cheap and affordable, I told her that we should shop somewhere else and maybe Baclaran or Divisoria is a good place to shop for home decors, but she doesn’t like to go there, and then after a few days, her wish came true….. we attended a meeting somewhere in QC and then the idea came up that we go to Dapitan Arcade after her meeting…so I pump up my iPhone4s and check the Foursquare and its map and saw the location of Dapitan Arcade, I told her that its near to our location and it’s a few minutes drive away via Quezon Ave.

It rained that day but it didn’t stop us in visiting Dapitan Arcade. I lived in Manila in half of my life and I didn’t know about this Dapitan Arcade, but the place is familiar for me, its one of the places that I avoided during my youngling years, because I thought that it is a wet and dry market hahaha.

PB258591

Dapitan Arcade
in Dapitan st. corner Kanlaon st. Quezon City, Metro Manila

Foursquare: https://foursquare.com/v/dapitan-arcade/4e3d12a7d22d102e853c7ca6

We went here because Lace wants to buy some new home decors for her room.

I will just dump the photos below for you to see how interesting it is here in Dapitan Arcade.

IMG_1179
Metallic wire for decors…..some are muffin or cup cake tray and holder

IMG_1181
Christmas ornaments in every stores

IMG_1182
We haven’t entered the main heart of Dapitan Arcade, this is just the side of the arcade hub
which is a bit crowded by people and the walkway are so narrow

IMG_1183
Santa Claus..

IMG_1184
sorry for the blur photos….I’m using my iPhone4s that day in taking photos, I don’t want to use my camera because some store owners a bit shy and don’t like their stuff being photographed.

IMG_1185
inside Dapitan Arcade, they have two narrow cluster of stores, the girl in blue dress is my wife Lace.

IMG_1186
another Santa Claus…. it was Christmas season when we went here

IMG_1187
She spotted something interesting item for her room

IMG_1189
Jewelry boxes

IMG_1192
figurines and statues


IMG_1193
toys!!!!!!

IMG_1195
Chinese ornaments and lucky charms

IMG_1196
wall decors

IMG_1197
kitchen wares are also available here in Dapitan Arcade

IMG_1199
Buddah head!! it’s a big big big head sculpture

IMG_1200
lots of items, sculptures, display wares made from resin

IMG_1201
lights….


IMG_1202
fake flowers

IMG_1203
my view inside Dapitan Arcade

IMG_1204
best place to buy Santa Claus figurines



IMG_1205
Also a great place to buy figurines and towns for your town and city collection

IMG_1206
Belen…



IMG_1207
more wooden statues


IMG_1210
bust and replica statues are also available here


IMG_1211
Catholic stuff



IMG_1213
flower vases and other decors


IMG_1214
the sign says “no smoking” because some items are flammable.


IMG_1217
manequin


IMG_1218
more store up stairs.

but its just around 2 stores

IMG_1219
at the 2nd floor of Dapitan Arcade

IMG_1220
more ornaments

IMG_1221
for your village and town collection

IMG_1222
snowman army building

IMG_1223
hello mr. frosty!

IMG_1224
mini statue of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presly

IMG_1225
Metal sculptures

IMG_1227
here’s the scene outside Dapitan Arcade



IMG_1228
problem is that when it rains…they let the items get wet

IMG_1229
colorful lights and decors for your home.

Hope you like my blog post about Dapitan Arcade, I’m not sure if ever we will go back there again, maybe our next visit is on Nov 2014 to shop for Christmas decors for our home.