Dinner at Masuki in SM MOA, with good and bad vibes

IMG_1571
We ate our dinner here in Masuki branch in SM MOA, it’s the usually dining activity with my wife, our food is okay and there’s no problem with it.

IMG_1572
We enjoyed the beef noodles and siopao.

We ordered a one box of siopao for take home. All are okay but then…as we arrived home.. there’s something wrong..

For the 1st time.. we got disappointed with Masuki, but that will not stop us from visiting back again, since I haven't visited SM MOA yet after our visit last December 2013, my next visit is to address to them some concern..I hope this will bring them much attention to fix something that is wrong.
I want Masuki to be better and at its best…they are always the best…but sometimes the best need not to relax and make sure that all of their customer are happy.

I’m happy that they are here..esp. in SM MOA.

We’re going to meet you soon!