Knee injury day 8

PC292114

the ouch never stops...
My wound on my right knee starts to heal at day 8, I can say that the pain starts to go away for almost a week, but I can still feel the pain whenever there's pressure happening at my right leg, but the pain is bearable,I can still walk and sit down properly, but can't bend too much or stretch because the wound starts to dry up and there's swelling around it. The farthest that I can go is in a nearby mall, but there are times that I can feel pain on my knee when I start to walk longer, I'm glad that we rode the taxi on the way home earlier, we went to the mall to buy some grocery and treat our son in a playhouse, my knee starts to give up because I'm carry my son and he fell asleep on me.
read my day 3 knee injury here - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-instagram-from-popazrael-ouch-from.html

I hope the wound will be dried totally and no more pain in the next coming days, I have a schedule this January 9, 2014 to attend a mass and also for the feast of the Black Nazarene, I go there every year and I shouldn't miss it, because this year is the 1st time that I'll represent (me..alone) for the family.

Its a long time since I got an injury, but this one really hurts...and every injury there's an occasion waiting for me.... not for a geeky movie...but its for church.

while it heals...the pain starts to go away but not 50%, the pain is still here and it gives a painful prick, my wife already complained that I always go to bed early.. I explained to her that my knee is killing me in pain that's why I go to bed right away just to relax and rest my leg for having many pressure during the day.

The start of 2014 is really hard for me.. I'm now suspending my plan to work out, buy a bike, buy a skate board and jog in the morning.

I  know I can recover 100% soon...watch out for my come back.

btw, the photo above is one of the few photos before the accident.